Wednesday, January 28, 2009

the many moods of Evie

Blotchy girl.
Poor Evangeline blotches terrible when she is left to cry too long like she was this morning. This is nothing on how red the spots can get...like in nursery when her mommy simply walks by the door without stopping to get her.

Sleepy girl.
She was left too long to cry b/c she woke early from a nap and I was hoping she'd go back to sleep.

Angry girl.
"Mom, pick me up right this instant. You know the only thing I like right now is to walk on my own two feet in front of you while holding your hands. So WHY am I stuck on my bottom?!!!" To which I reply, "Well dear, you are stuck b/c I am taking your picture ['I am not adorable! (like my shirt says)'] but also b/c I am tired of walking aimlessly around the house."


Curious girl
Evie found herself momentarily distracted from her troubles when she spotted the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment