Friday, January 2, 2009

christmas at the Biers'

Here's a shot from the Biers family lingerie party we threw Shari and Jesse for their upcoming wedding. Her first gift was 7 pairs of size 4T Thomas the Tank Engine underwear...

Ha ha. Okay, those where Shari's gift to Noah but I just couldn't help myself b/c of the way this photo turned out =)

At the Biers', the opening gifts frenzy takes place on Christmas morning after breakfast in the computer room where the tree is. Obviously, this was Jesse's first year but they're ahead of Terry and I. I came to my first Christmas there when we were only dating... I also seem to remember giving away pictures of the two of us to family that year as well. Again, not engaged, just dating. For goodness sakes. We were so silly.

So anyway, we had the traditional opening prayer, on camera (b/c everything is always filmed =) ), and then someone hands out gifts intermittently. This year it was Terry. There doesn't seem to be a one-person-at-a-time rule like at my house. A couple people are usually opening at the same time. It was good fun.

Here is Evie checking out her new book about 100 words/pictures.

Noah is thanking Gramma for a gift.


Watching Noah opening.

It turned out to be a travel sketch board thing. A Doodle Pad from Shari.


Evie got her first teddy bear and Wells Fargo horse...=)


We have it on camera so I know at this point when we started taking pictures of the two of them w/a baby, Shari said, "Yeah, b/c this is what we want people to think."
Again in Shari's words, "Jesse is fond of Evie." Well, Evie is fond of him too I think.

We were playing Pass the Baby b/c it was her nap time.


He's officially one of us now. =)


Grampa showing Noah how to run his new remote control car thing.

Apparently Jesse was all worn out from his first exposure. Sorry Jesse, I just had to include this!

No comments:

Post a Comment