Wednesday, January 7, 2009

haircuts and bath time

We gave Noah a haircut Tuesday night... We decided not to take him to the salon anymore, that I should start doing it myself again. If you remember this, then you'll understand why.
.
I am getting better w/the clippers, but the longest guard I have is only one inch, so his hair is shorter than I would like it to be. Perhaps some day I will learn to use the scissors. At any rate, he looks good. It just takes some getting used to.

Oh, and we had to give him a bath right afterwards b/c of the little itchy hairs leftover on his neck and face. Perhaps Noah gets that aversion from Terry - Terry also got his haircut that day, but not by me, and had to come home to wash his hair out in the tub. =) So that's what these pictures are from. Mostly Evie though =). Cute little squish, as we call her.


See? Look at how loveably squishy she is! Oh, and her hair is funny wet like that b/c Noah was pouring little bits of water on her head...

No bangs for that boy anymore...or hardly any.

I can't get enough of those cheeks baby.

Gummers

The boy haircuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment