Wednesday, January 28, 2009

she's a girl

I have to throw this in to give Terry a hard time...

Last night was bath night and I did half of it while Terry finished dinner and then when he was done he finished washing, drying and lotioning the kids up (their skin is SO dry right now) and I washed the dishes. I was finishing the dishes when I heard Evie just wailing from the other room. She just kept going so I asked Terry, "What's wrong w/her?" To which he replied, "She's a girl."

...

Yeah, that's right folks. Can you believe it? "She's a girl." Apparently that's all that is wrong w/our sweet girl. It's because she's a girl that she's upset. Yeah, riiiiiight.

No, I have to say that logic is wrong. What was the problem was that she was sick, not that she is a girl. But Terry insists she's much more tender about these things b/c she is a girl. Well, perhaps so but still...

No comments:

Post a Comment