Thursday, December 29, 2016

Suzie's Tacky Christmas party

My friend Suzie is a party whiz. She threw a Tacky Christmas party the weekend before Christmas (the day of the kids piano recital) and it was such great fun. I borrowed my mom's Christmas apron she had made herself back in the 80s. She sewed and crocheted the whole thing - she is so talented! I borrowed her boots from the 70s to complete the outfit. 



Suzie is the party queen - this was the second of her parties I attended in 2016, the first being a mystery dinner in February. Look at all those lovely...tacky ladies!
Faith, me, Martha, Suzie, Denise, Amy, Emily, Amanda, Amanda, Abby, and Kate


I'm so glad Amanda took photos! Her husband Danny, in the leisure suit, just cracks me up!
Jason, Greg, Terry, Danny, Damon, Shane, Eric, Brian, Jason, Mike, and Scott 


Amanda posted this picture and said, "Eva's giving her best 'blue steel' look." Ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment