Sunday, February 21, 2016

mystery dinner

A couple weeks ago my friend Suzie organized a mystery dinner for several of us to participate in. We were all assigned different characters to portray and information necessary to our characters to announce throughout the course of the dinner and evening in order to solve which one of us had murdered the sweet shop owner who had invited us to her shop.

Emily, Jana, Amanda O., Denise, Suzie, Jackie, Amanda S., and I are all pictured below. 

My character was a nutritionist so I wore my nursing scrubs and carried carrots around, lecturing everyone about healthy eating. Because I can't remember everyone's character names or jobs, I'll just say that Amanda O.'s character, a rich business woman, was the guilty one. Who would've thought she could be so ruthless while she had a baby! ;) It was a fun evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment