Thursday, February 12, 2015

big and little bro

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. But perhaps it had something to do with being pestered even before breakfast to spell out complicated friends' names while Noah and Evie were excitedly putting together Valentine cards. I just couldn't handle it and was in a bad mood all morning. My poor kids. I don't pretend to be perfect (and don't believe it if you think I am). I am far from it. And throw in homeschooling with four kids and I get even less perfect due to the irritation of being with them 24-7. Let me tell you: There is no summer vacation. This is life. It is most certainly hard but most good and worthwhile things are hard. I am thankful, and increasingly all the more as I continue to learn about a great many things...

But, I love them and feel very convinced deep down that this is the right thing for us. So I keep going. But it is nice when the spunky punks sit still for just a bit and do something cute like this... I was marveling at the stark contrast in their sizes.



Noah was watching a Math-U-See instructional division video (there's Mr. Demme!) and Ezra plopped down right there and imitated him. So cute but not enough to improve my attitude. My kids are so sweet and forgiving though. I'm so thankful we are able to do this.



Ezra is growing too fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment