Tuesday, December 9, 2014

date night at a wedding

In the middle of No-Shave-November (I love him with facial hair!), Terry and I attended the wedding of the daughter of a family in our church. It was beautiful and fun. Except for the possibility that I might have caught strep throat there. It was either at the wedding, reception, church or some other public place we went to that weekend. But I didn't know that at the time. All I knew was that kids dancing on the dance floor were stinking adorable, the food was good and I was having a great time. And our table was fun with Dave and Carol and Paul and Jana and Jenny and her daughter all hanging out. Someone took our photo and I like it.



And even though I look like a dorkus, I'll post the other photo as well because it's sweet. I love my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment